Now I don’t know about you, but I’m quite a fan of YouTube.
Checking out all the uniquely interesting content that creatives upload on the daily to the platform – for me – is quite captivating.
I am always amazed by how fascinating and entertaining some people’s lives are.
And so the other day I was browsing through the Home Page – as you do – and a video of Yes Theory popped up.
With an intriguing title and a captivating thumbnail, I clicked on it.
So what was the video that lead me into not only watching that video in particular, but then also searching their channel for other content to consume?
Quite simply, they went around asking strangers what they would do in their final 24-hours to live.
There was a catch to the video though.
You see, they weren’t ‘just’ asking strangers how they would go about living the last 24-hours of their lives.
Oh no, they were trying to locate and source a person with the most specific and extravagant way to spend their final day on earth.
It took them a while, but they eventually found the perfect subject for the video.
So this got me thinking, what are some of the cool things that a person can do in their lifetime?
So I thought I’d put down a few ideas that I came up with.
Except I don’t want for this list to be purely based on my primitive imagination, I truly want for us to compile the most comprehensive bucket-list out there.
But alas, here are some of the ideas that I thought up:
- Going to the Eiffel Tower
- Flying First Class
- Going on a cruise
- Running a marathon
- Visiting Base Camp of Mount Everest
- Touring Google Headquarters
- Traveling on The Tube
- Seeing the pyramids in Egypt
- Eating a Deep Dish Pizza in NYC
- Going to Times Square
- Experiencing Carnaval in Brazil
- Playing a game of Roulette in Vegas
- Having a game of Poker in Vegas
- River rafting
- Seeing the Big Ben upfront
- Going on the London Eye
- Touring the Great Wall of China
- Completing a cooking course
- Attending an art auction
- Ordering Flambe at a restaurant
- Going on a Gondola ride
- Skiing in the Swiss Alps
- Taking a road trip with mates
- Going on a cable car ride
- Seeing The Great Barrier Reef
- Visiting The Grand Canyon
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Going on a train trip
- Seeing the Northern Lights
- Going to The Cradle of Humankind
THAT’S A WRAP
Life is short and there is an over-abundance of exciting and cool things to experience throughout our lives.
I WANT TO KNOW FROM YOU:
What items do you want to be added to this list?